lunedì 5 marzo 2012

March 1st, 2012. A day to remember.

How did I forget? Basking in the pain has weak bases, perhaps not even real pain, or maybe you.
It 's like a stilt, who complains of fatigue, but that would not let anyone else who has the view from up there. I do not know.
I wonder how it is passed on March 1 and I was there thinking in the sun.
My mind was full of frivolity. The senses of guilt make room with strength, present, ever present, they take space between my thoughts and attack them with a thousand pins.
So I imagine them: stilled, fixed, motionless, almost transparent, but always present. Heavy, crushing me. It hurts to remember, I shake my head, hoping to think of something else.
But my head is not a kaleidoscope, and the image it gives is always the same. Miss you, too.

Deditating you a smile every day,
With love, Eleonora

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento